Analyst/Sr. Analyst – Advanced Analytics
The Senior/Analyst will be an original thinker in the area of research and analytics and a problem solver. Specifically, the Analyst will be able to solve ambiguous business problems and come out with actionable insights based on data.
Educational Qualifications :
The ideal candidate should be an experienced BTech+MBA with strong quantitative background or M.Sc statistics/Operations Research/Mathematics graduate from a reputed institute.
Required Skillset :
• A strong passion for analysis and for answering hard questions with data
• Ability to answer and identify questions using appropriate statistical techniques on available data
• Ability to work in unstructured and very dynamic situation with minimal supervision
• 2-4 years of solid hands on experience in advanced analytics (data cleaning, auditing, descriptive analysis and statistical modeling)
• Fluency with at least one statistical programing language (SAS, R etc), one data visualization tool (Tableau, Cognos etc) and one RDBMS tool (Teradata, SQL Server) – Proficiency levels for each intermediate to Expert
• Experience working with large data sets. Bonus points if you can work with distributed computing tools, such as Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
• Ability to communicate findings to managers and clients
• Excellent MS Excel programming skills and good in Powerpoint presentation
• Experienced in preferably healthcare/Pharma domain or Retail/CPG
• Extracts data from multiple sources and creates an analytical data mart
• Comes up with idea(s) for solving business problem(s) through the use of data and statistics
• Applies appropriate techniques and validates the statistical findings
• Focuses on providing business oriented solutions, not just statistical outputs
• Comes up with insights based on analytics findings and reports it in a customer ready format
Send your resume to: email@example.com